Friday, July 25, 2008

The SHF outing to ECP


How great was it to meet the SHF (read: full strength of 7) and have fun at ECP?!?!

It was great of course! Cycling and screaming and playing in the rain, eating MacDonalds while standing. Of course it was gerek!

And me, wanting to tan my body to get rid of the tan lines on my arms, but ended up with tan lines on my shoulder due to the tank top!! Sheesh!

Now, please someone accompany me to Sentosa and let me tan my whole body. I just want my colour back.


Last Few Days @ MacPherson


How did the last few days in school go??

Fabulastic!

We received great thanks and hugs and some wonderful kisses and really good pictures.

Receiving an enormous and utmost applause from the school just touched us four.

And the last four days was Dress up day.

"Living the life as Contract Teachers to the fullest"

Skirts, Dresses, Heels and Sarees.

How cool and preety we were??

Very.

Haha!


My times with Muntazir

The reason why I am putting on so much weight is because of HIM!!

Going out with him just makes me fat and always eating.

But it was always a good food fiasco every single time!

Like yesterday, Haig Road for the meat chops and then, we had buah jambu with sambui (did I spell it right?) bought along the roadsides.

And we would go to all different2 kinds of place just to eat and without fail, we would go home with big stomachs.

How big?? Now, you see his stomach there?

I know, I think I got the same reaction too when I first saw that.