Friday, July 04, 2008

Finally...................

After 3 days stuck at camp, with the presence of a laptop but without internet access,

I could have gone crazy!!

But NO!!! I was wrong, screaming at my students and making them suffer made it much bearable.

Hahah!!

Most of the teachers was worried as the school was sending the naughtiest batch for camp. Something might just happened, and yes it happened. (No wonder they sent the monstrous teachers for camp!)

Fights (nose/mouth bleeding!), torturous punishment (push up position for 1 hour, running around the field barefooted on the muddy field for endless times), possesed-like girl (she looks horrifying!) and others.

But no matter what we had fun!! We bonded, teachers and pupils.. I finally saw another side of my pupils, outside class and they saw a different side of me, as a teacher. I was like a crazy woman during the campfire. Hahah!!

And Miss Jannah was fantastic!! She was so outgoing! The best station Master I could have ever seen..

It wasn't that bad after all. In Fact, I HAD FUN!!!