Friday, March 03, 2006

Okay, ppl who think i am going to write the 3000 word essay, dream on!! i am not so crazy okay.. i'll just write a short one, it will do..

So ppl who miss me, i am sorry.. been busy so far.. with all th exams and stuff.. if you think i am done with all my exams, no i'm not.. i have my religious oral test this Sunday.. and i have to pass it.. Its my last year and i don want to leave the school failing my tests..

Next up, its my ITP.. crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.. i live in Simei.. let me repeat, SIMEI!!! and they put me in woodlands.. What the hell!! then Pek Choo put Meng Choo who lives in Boon Lay.. at Changi South.. crap rite? i want to change but its a last minute thing.. if that lecturer had been a fast worker, i would have been able to walk to work.. Sheesh..

Today, i am supposed to go to Sentosa but last minute plans.. i promise 2 sumones my day today. So cannot go.. Sori to the class.. so instead of being happening, im going to watch FD3 and go shopping.. Window, the most.. im jus tied up.. hehehe..

To deedee.. okay.. see u tmr.. after your dance.. i have sumthing in the morning to around afternoon.. den i can meet u.. Plus yes.. it was a nice chat. With only u talking.. and me listening..
To mal, i noe abt it.. One, forgive that girl.. she is still a minor.. hehe..

okay den, i want to go first.. tata.. MUACKS